Voir tous les résultats
Cybersecurity Lead for Enabling Functions
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen as Cybersecurity Lead for our Enabling Functions (EF) sector, formally reporting to the Head of BMA, Cybersecurity & Risk Control, while supporting the Head of Cybersecurity for EFs. The role serves as strategic partner for and supports and collaborates e.g. IT Business Partners, Application Owners, Service delivery Managers and other roles in the EF of Merck and has up to senior level visibility. In addition, you will closely work with the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) organizations and other sectors CISO functions as well as with the other sectors (Healthcare, Electronics, Life Science) and OT Engineering teams to implement and execute our Cyber Security Strategy across EFs.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or engineering
- 2-5 years’ + experience with focus on industry standards and regulatory requirements (e.g. ISO/IEC 27002, TÜVIT Trusted Site Infrastructure (v4), PCI DSS, CIS CSC, NIST SP 800-64 R2, HIPAA or KRITIS / B3S PHARMA)
- Demonstrated experience across information security domains preferred (e.g. IT, OT, IoT and products)
- Ideally: 1 or more industry-recognized security, or audit professional certifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, CCSP)
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to present to and build consensus with teams across organizational lines
- Positive attitude and capable of contributing to a dynamic and team-oriented culture
- Strategic, holistic and long term oriented thinker
- Customer value oriented, self-motivated and self-directed pragmatic doer
- Fluent in English, additional language skills (e.g. German) considered as an advantage
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!