Voir tous les résultats
Analytics Application Engineer- SAP BW
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
We are looking for an SAP BW Specialist with 4 to 9 years of experience who is passionate about SAP Data Warehouse in Finance and Procurement.
Assist the PROCLAI@M team that takes care for the spend and savings reporting tool for Procurement. Person on such position needs to join daily Scrum Standup meetings where current ongoing tasks assigned to each developer are discussed and periodized.
Based on pre-defined issues and tasks you need to work on feasibility analysis, testing, implementations, and validations of system enhancements.
Align your tasks with Procurement Business Owner and Financial Contribution Team and build a strong collaboration and support for the Service Delivery Manager of PROCLAI@M.
- Excellent skill in SAP Business Warehouse on HANA versions 7.5 or comparable
- SAP BW on HANA Data Modelling skill (ADSO, Composite providers etc.)
Some expertise in development using HANA Studio is a plus.
- General Database Architecture concept for ERP’s and knowledge on concepts like AMDP, SQL, CDS view based extraction.
- Good ABAP skills including ABAP OO knowledge required for BW development with: Customer exit coding, Data source enhancement & Function module based custom extractors.
- Good experience and knowledge on maintaining and enhancing standard and custom extractors.
- Preferably knowledge on BEx Frontend Tools / BO WebI & BO Excel Add-in.
- Experience in agile development like Scrum.
- Good functional knowledge on SAP Module Finance to understand Business requirements and provide BW technical solution.
- Good understanding of Month/Period End Closure in SAP environments.
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills to interact with customers and stakeholders.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!