Voir tous les résultats
Lab Material Handler 1
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
At MilliporeSigma, as as Material Handler 1, you are responsible for receiving, storage and distributing of inventory (raw materials, client samples and finished goods) to and from the department. This involves physical handling of inventory, as well as maintaining accurate system records for all transactions made to and from the department.
- Receives materials, client samples and internal finished goods daily. Check and process received items in line with appropriate quality procedures (physical / quantity check and paperwork verification)
- Ensures inventory is stored with agreed quality / regulatory compliance (e.g. segregation, temperature control), and provides traceability through maintenance of accurate system transactions (Oracle or LIMS)
- Maintains stock accuracy through timely system maintenance such as participation in physical counting and routine disposal program
- Prepares and ships materials adhering with client requirements and in accordance with shipping SOP documentation
- Monitors and maintains equipment under the specific responsibility of the department
- Performs inter-site shipment of sample/material via internal transportation or courier
- Provides assistance with some aspects of QC material release where appropriate
- Operates material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, dock lever, etc.)
- Assists with regulatory agency and client audits
- Complies with company health and safety regulations and procedures
- Maintains familiarity with internal quality systems such as BRIQS and the SOP revision processes
- Flexibility to work rotating weekend mornings
- Ability to lift weight or exert force up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in a wide range of temperatures including cold storage
Who You Are:
- High School diploma or GED
- 1+ years computer experience
- Experience in logistics within a life science company
- Knowledge of basic computer systems and logistics related databases
- Ability to operate a hand truck, pallet jack, and other basic warehouse equipment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to work overtime and flexible shifts
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html