Voir tous les résultats
PATIENT SUPPORT PROGRAM MANAGER
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Providing expertise on scientific topics regarding relevant disease areas and Company assets to ensure their safe and appropriate use by patients. Provides patient-focused support and activities to ensure the safe and appropriate use of Company assets. Ensure that the operational objectives of the call center are met.
- Lead the initiation of new Patient Support Programs and submit new Patient Support Programs and changes to already approved/running programs to the PSP Decision Board, according to the company procedures.
- Implement and coordinate the Patient Support Programs and their follow-up with the supplier, according to the local regulation and company procedures.
- Ensure Compliance practice and Quality Monitoring in all PSP activities. Ensure there is an audit plan of the PSP programs.
- Review PSP Mapping of the PSP Programs periodically and implement changes if necessary.
- Ensure/develop/conduct appropriate levels of training to all staff involved in running a given PSP.
- Supervise and/or provide medical information support, in cooperation with Medical Information Responsible, towards HCPs, and other stakeholders, according to the company procedures.
- Manage, follow up and report every activity performed from outsourced PSP.
- Collaborate with LPSO in order to ensure adequate management of Adverse Events and/or potential Safety Inquires.
- Ensures timely completion and up-to-date knowledge of Company policies / SOPs, and local laws and regulations.
- Maintains up-to-date GxP knowledge by following internal and external trainings.
- Notify the pharmacovigilance responsible person without delay of any drug safety issues that comes to their knowledge. Notify the responsible person for Quality Assurance without delay of any quality issues that comes to their knowledge.
- Notify the responsible person for Medical Inquiries without delay of any medical inquiry that comes to their knowledge.
- Prepare and design the reports of the activity performed by the PSP in compliance with local regulation to share within the Company.
- Management of PSP resources (budget and PSP vendor).
Who you are:
- Academic background: University degree in Life Sciences, Administrative careers.
- Work Experience: More than 3 years in Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Prior experience as a Team manager and high knowledge and experience in project management.
- Prior experience in PSP – preferred.
- Prior experience in Pharmacovigilance and/or Medical Information preferred
- Job specific Competencies & Skills:
- English fluent.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong management skills. Team player.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!