Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
EF-BX-ERAA R2P APAC 1
Company, Place of Work
In projects: N/A
Reason for request
| || || || || || |
Specific Job Description
As part of the overall strategy to drive quality-based, cost-efficient and timely service delivery, this role will be part of a shared services company that is based in Manila. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing tactical and operational HR support for specific country stakeholders from the APAC region. This role will report to a Head of Rewards to Pay APAC 1 overseeing Payroll and Benefits, case management and customer inquiry handling and vendor management.
- Provide administrative and operational support on defined HR functionalities anchored on KPIs and SLAs focused on quality, timeliness, and responsiveness.
- Proactively collaborate with the country and regional stakeholders in the execution of Employee services.
- Work with the local HR Operations teams based in the APAC region in the sustained and smooth delivery of;
- HR services (payroll and benefits administration and execution, HR reporting, and employee communications).
- Work with HR Business Partners, Solutions Partners, Internal and External Stakeholders
- Acquisition to realize country-specific people priorities and align on program implementation as needed.
- Proactively and accurately gather payroll and personnel-related information.
- Maintain and administer employee information on HR systems such as SAP Employee Central (as needed).
- Actively partner and work with the Team Lead to achieve the agreed-upon performance and developmental objectives.
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement and work on constructive feedback
- Identify any knowledge gaps and escalate concerns to the Team Lead and the Operations Head.
- Ensure that customer expectations are addressed professionally, effectively, and efficiently.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to work schedule requirements and operation hours in-order to fulfill real-time business requirements
- Understanding and compliance of confidentiality requirements to perform HR activities due to the sensitive nature of the work such as personnel data and sensitive information
- Mainly accountable in providing administrative support to Payroll and Benefits execution to the organization.
- Understanding of confidentiality required to perform HR activities due to the sensitive nature of the work.
- Seeks opportunities for continual improvement and provide constructive feedback.
Scope of People Responsibility
- MBS ES (R2P) Regional Leadership Team
- MBS ES – R2P Philippines
- Local in-country HR (HR Business Partners, Solution Partners)
- Managers and employees based in Merck
- Local in-country vendors (i.e. insurance, benefits, etc. )
- Payroll vendor
- Local Government Authorities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Behavioral Science, Business Administration, or Information Management.
- Preferably 3 to 5 Years minimum experienced specializing in a Payroll & Benefits Generalist or HR Operations function from a Shared Services or BPO organization.
- Understanding and experience in the use of systems and tools such as but not limited to: HRIS Administration; SAP; PeopleSoft; Workday; Success Factors; Case Management tools.
- Basic to Extensive experience in using advanced Excel and macros
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City and open for flexible work schedule.
Job specific Competencies & Skills
- Able to adapt to a fast-pace environment.
- Perform timely, accurately, and effectively to deliver with a constant and demanding workload.
- Create a good level of HR knowledge (Merck policy and procedures, knowledge base articles, etc.) as required for the role.
- Able to decide effectively in managing and resolving requests/issues (cases) raised by employees, managers, and local HR in a quick and effective way and when to escalate to senior advisors/Team Leader.
- Proficiency English and in Korean language (read/write/understand).
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!