Voir tous les résultats
Account Manager, Academic, Dallas, TX
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Science & Lab Solutions sales organization of MilliporeSigma is seeking a field-based Account Manager for the Academic/Government/Hospital segment. The ideal candidate is results-oriented, passionate about what they do, works with a sense of urgency, stays focused, and works well on a team. This field sales position travels to accounts within the Dallas, Fort Worth Metropolitan Area.
- Traveling about 70% within the territory daily as required to meet sales objectives
- Consistently achieve sales targets established by the Regional Sales Director
- Schedule and execute sales calls, seminars, shows and pricing promotions within the territory; support a high level of customer satisfaction
- Maintain a high level of technical knowledge to add value to our products and services
- Direct the overall distribution relationship within your territory through account plans, business reviews and training
- Manage effective pricing strategies for quotes, contracts, and pricing agreements through negotiation and execution
- Submission of accurate quarterly forecasts and updates as requested
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, biology, chemistry, or another science discipline
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in meeting/exceeding sales targets within scientific laboratory sales
- Masters or PhD degree, or 2+ years of hands-on lab experience reagent or equipment market
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience in preparing and implementing tactical business plans at the territory and account level
- Capability to establish relationships at all appropriate levels to progress and close the sale
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, salesforce.com or other CRM in a business environment
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization and leverage teamwork effectively to achieve results
- Knowledge of the Life Science market and procurement processes within University, Hospital and Government organizations
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html