Voir tous les résultats
Commercial Execution Manager, APAC
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Commercial Execution Manager, SLS APAC
The APAC Commercial Execution Manager for the Science and Lab Solutions (SLS) is a part of APAC Commercial Excellence, who will be responsible to lead and/or provide best in class project management by driving process excellence through the end-to-end business process mapping including but not limited to a large variety of business improvements and transformational projects. This position will lead and drive complex cross-functional projects with both regional and global interdependencies, that will contribute to make a positive impact to our business and working environment. This role can be taken on anywhere within APAC Region.
As such, you will be responsible for:
- Building a harmonized end-to-end business process mapping for SLS APAC through a holistic view cross functions and countries in APAC
- Steering complex regional transformational projects involving several functional areas and senior leadership, by proactively identifying areas for improvements and priorities
- Manage and influence the needs of the business balanced with technical capabilities and functionality, to drive tangible business impact through project and program ideation, roadmap, implementation, delivery and training.
- Institute and operationalize agile methodology and mindset within the organization
- Provide expertise, coaching, promote new project management tools and processes optimization ideas to the broader SLS APAC organization
- Effective communications at all levels of the organization and stakeholder management to gain buy-in and understanding of our plans, processes, and connection to overall financial targets, strategy and priorities
- Design and implement process guidelines, flows, and manage tools which facilitate the overall planning and execution efforts as well as relevant interfaces and milestones
- Act as the voice of APAC SLS in global projects by advocating the operational challenges and work with global business partners on finding feasible solutions for APAC
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in science, business, or economics; MBA and/or PhD is preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in consulting, strategy, project management and/or audit fields
- Experience driving global complex transformation projects and aligning results with company strategy
- Strong skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Process Mining tools
- Proven process improvement techniques, i.e. Lean Six Sigma, root cause analysis, 5d, etc.
- In depth working knowledge of project management methodologies; Certified in Project Management or Lean Six Sigma is a plus
- Executive level stakeholder communication
- Ability to manage multiple layers of complexity and shifting priorities effortlessly whilst working independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Proven experience of managing both large complex projects and programs, budgets and justifying resource needs to senior leaders and finance partners
- High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong perseverance, a high degree of initiative and independence with the ability to work with people from various backgrounds/cultures, coupled with strong customer and partner interface skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, including large and complex programs as well as operational projects
- Self-motivated with the ability to be productive and “can-do” attitude in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
•여러분이 찾고 계시는 채용 포지션이 없으신가요? 그렇다면 인재풀(클릭)에 여러분의 이력서를 등록해주세요! 향후 인력 수요가 있을 경우 최우선으로 안내드리겠습니다.
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다.
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
•"머크 코리아 채용" 카카오톡 페이지와 친구를 맺어 최신 채용 소식을 받아보세요! (카카오톡에 '머크 코리아 채용'검색 후 친구추가)
•머크 채용팀의 커리어 챗에 참여하세요! 2024년 1/31~2/2, 3일간 진행되는 세미콘 코리아에서 진행됩니다. (자세한 내용 보기 : 클릭)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!