Voir tous les résultats
Associate Architect - Messaging & Collaboration
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
An exciting new opportunity is available within the company as an Associate Architect; responsible for supporting and maintaining our messaging and collaboration systems. This position provides the benefit of a flexible and hybrid work environment and the equal opportunity to collaborate with a diverse group of colleagues while directly contributing to the goals of the company. Proven candidates exhibit a sense of ownership, inquisitiveness, a passion to learn and act independently to drive projects forward. Associate Architects develop strategies for improving our environment; research and propose new technologies, products, configurations, processes, and policies; provide top-tier expert support to users for all messaging and collaboration systems; work directly with technology vendors to investigate and resolve issues; draft professional and technical documentation and communications tailored to specific audiences.
Who you are:
- In-depth understanding of messaging and collaboration platforms within Microsoft 365
- 10+ Years of experience in Exchange (Including both Exchange On-Prem and Exchange Online)
- Expert knowledge and experience with Microsoft Exchange Hybrid
- 4+ Years of Experience in Microsoft Teams Administration
- Expert knowledge and experience with Microsoft Teams
- Experience managing or supporting mergers and acquisitions, including tenant to tenant migrations
- Expert problem solver in Microsoft technologies to minimize vendor dependency
- Proven ability to research, evaluate and keep pace with Microsoft feature releases
- Excellent business communication and presentation skills
- Proficient project management skills while working with cross-functional teams
- Experience in PowerShell scripting
- Experience in Teams Governance
- Other beneficial technical experience includes Proofpoint, Microsoft Purview, Microsoft Teams Telephony, Microsoft Sharepoint and lifecycle management within Microsoft 365
Chat with us on our new interactive candidate platform and find all our answers.
Register now to our new Talent Zone! It is a great way to stay connected, learn more about our company, career opportunities and events!
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!