Voir tous les résultats
Head of Sourcing LS Process Solutions (all genders)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
- The Sourcing Process Solution Senior Director has global responsibility for the sourcing of the direct materials of our Process Solution Business with an annual spend of over EUR 700mio and a team of close to 30 experienced sourcers worldwide.
- In alignment with the relevant counterparts, you will develop Sourcing strategies for the direct material portfolio of Process Solutions composed of mechanical assembly, plastic parts, filters, Biomaterials (Biologics, Bio actives) and Chemicals (organics and inorganics) and execute on this strategy across our three value drivers, i.e., Financial Contribution, Supply Security and Sustainability.
- Establish and implement short and mid-term goals to deliver on established annual commitments.
- Act as the Business Partner of Procurement to Process Solutions. This entails not only representing the direct material portfolio but also the indirect area.
- Build solid cross-functional relationship with peers and partners within and outside of the company to ensure their support to achieve our business objectives.
- Gather and draw insights from supplier market information impacting Process Solutions raw materials portfolio, anticipating events, and acting to generate competitive advantage for the Business.
- Manage the team of Sourcing Process Solutions across the three regions (EMEA, NA and APAC) in which they are present. Set the direction, pace and provide guidance, coaching and assistance to the team to achieve their objectives.
- As part of the Sourcing Life Science Leadership Team, you will contribute to the achievement of overall objectives and lead/participate in cross-functional initiatives.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in science field. PhD preferred.
- 10+ years' experience of Sourcing on raw material markets (in Life Science industry is preferred).
- Experience in Science categories (Biomaterials – biologics/bio actives and Chemicals - organics/inorganics) preferred.
- Strong business acumen and ability to interact with senior counterparts, internally and externally.
- Leadership skills with large experience in leading international / remote teams.
- Strong strategic thinking skills.
- Execution ability - ability to secure decisions internally and externally and drive implementation.
- Strong intercultural collaboration skills and ability to influence decisions in different cultures.
- Flexibility to travel (20%), nationally and internationally.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!