Voir tous les résultats
Cosmetics Key Account Manager ll
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
Key Account Manager ll is a remote and field-based position. Travel to meet with customers and to the home office is required.
As an industry leader in pigments and actives, EMD has a strong reputation for innovation and collaboration. The role of Key Account Manager ll for Cosmetics is to build a network with our customers in order to unleash creative potential. Our customers can’t wait to see our solutions and we can’t wait to show them. This position is responsible for achieving sales targets for assigned customers by understanding consumer trends, leveraging our team of scientists, using exceptional problem-solving skills, sharing voice of the customer and executing selling strategies.
Who You Are:
- 5 + years of sales and/or marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Chemistry or related field. Related work experience may be considered in lieu of education
- Domestic travel up to 60%
- Strong knowledge of the beauty and personal care market – including trends and competitive landscape
- Manage customer relationship and leverage company resources to meet customer needs
- Create and execute strategic customer plans
- Proven track record of successfully executing marketing campaigns in a global matrix organization
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills; with an ability to manage complex situations
- Close collaboration with other account managers, lab, customer service and marketing
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html