Voir tous les résultats
DevOps Windows Automation Engineer (Powershell)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Job Title: DevOps Windows Automation Engineer (Powershell)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Role: As a Windows Automation Engineer / Powershell Engineer you will focus primarily on automation within the Windows area using Infrastructure as Code development processes. You will be required to develop new automated solutions for Windows Server, configuration management, deployment and service improvements.
Who you are:
• Over 5 Years of experience in a technical Windows Server engineering role.
• Extensive experience in Powershell Scripting & Configuration Management. Expertise in Microsoft Desired State Configuration is an advantage.
• Experience using Azure DevOps Pipelines, Artifacts, Repos, Test Cases.
• Practical experience interfacing with REST API services.
• Skills include: Terraform, Chocolatey, Azure Stack HCI, Powershell, SQL, MongoDB, Pester, JSON, YAML
• Experience with Cloud technologies within AWS and Azure platforms.
• Strong technical writing, presentation, and training skills.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team