Voir tous les résultats
Compliance Officer (서울 근무, 4년 이상)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Work as a Compliance Officer in Legal & Compliance Function in charge of group's all businesses (Electronics, Life Science and Healthcare), taking care of the roles and responsibilities that under the Compliance Cycle, especially for ensuring compliance of Korea’s operation with all applicable laws and regulations.
Responsible for the effective implementation of the compliance program defined in the global Compliance Management System (CMS) in your designated area of responsibility, e.g., country/function. This position will collaborate with business and functional colleagues at all levels to establish effective measures to reduce and handle the Company’s risk related to Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption (ABAC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML). Provides comprehensive compliance support and counselling on relevant topics to the respective business.
Accountable for Compliance program implementation and awareness creation, for oversight and monitoring of compliance related matters. Measures for ensuring business compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and company policies and procedures.
The key deliverables of a Compliance Officer are:
- Provide timely, added-value and risk based business support and counselling to internal business stakeholders on relevant Compliance matters, like e.g., projects, launches, integration management.
- Implement the global Compliance Management System (CMS) in your area of responsibility considering necessary local specifics like local industry norms, local laws and codes.
- Ensure adherence to KRPIA reporting procedures and timelines
- Take appropriate measures to foster a strong Compliance culture in area of responsibility by actively finding ares where risk management is needed.
- Conduct investigations (SpeakUp line) in collaboration with the CoE Case Management team.
- Develop, deliver and maintain communication to ensure compliance awareness and knowledge.
- Conduct educational and training programs that focus on the elements of the CMS to create awareness of compliance standards. Maintain compliance awareness through on-going communication programs and initiatives.
- Support the Compliance Center of Expertise (CoE) with best practice sharing and keeping oneself up to date with Compliance trends.
- Assist with fostering and implementing relevant compliance strategies and initiatives, as well as applicable policies and procedures, local industry norms, local laws, and codes.
- Review global documents to develop, update and/or implement relevant local compliance rules, standards, policies and procedures in accordance with compliance global standards and local laws and codes on a periodical basis.
- Implement and maintain Compliance Framework in designated area of responsibility and ensuring adherence also to local legislation.
- Interact with Compliance Center of Expertise (CoE) to provide relevant information and evidence in relation to the implementation of the global Compliance Management System (CMS).
Who you are
- Above bachelor’s degree in law / related to law or Master of Business Administration preferred
- Minimum 4 years working experience in multinational company compliance or law firm
- Working experience in pharma industry will be a plus
- Familiarity with multinational corporate compliance culture
- Have knowledge in anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws and regulations, knowledge in anti-money laundering will be a plus
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively across a diverse, highly-matrixed organization
- Ability to think strategically, lead multiple initiatives simultaneously, and to work independently
- Able to thrive in a proactive, values-driven culture in which compliance and business objectives are mutually reinforcing
- Strong motivation and ability to foster and develop a comprehensive compliance program
- Strong interpersonal and communication soft skills and training delivery capabilities
- Good oral and written English
•여러분이 찾고 계시는 채용 포지션이 없으신가요? 그렇다면 인재풀(클릭)에 여러분의 이력서를 등록해주세요! 향후 인력 수요가 있을 경우 최우선으로 안내드리겠습니다.
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다.
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
•"머크 코리아 채용" 카카오톡 페이지와 친구를 맺어 최신 채용 소식을 받아보세요! (카카오톡에 '머크 코리아 채용'검색 후 친구추가)
•머크 채용팀과의 커리어 챗에 참여하세요! 2024년 1/31~2/2, 3일간 진행되는 세미콘 코리아에서 진행됩니다. (자세한 내용 보기 : 클릭)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!