Voir tous les résultats
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
To supervise and coordinate personnel and related activities to the production of high-quality products for our customers. We are a 24/7 manufacturing operation.
You will plan, organize, and supervise daily work activities of 6-10 individuals. You will be expected to provide feedback to employees on an on-going basis both verbally and in writing. Expectations also include the ability to improve processes to attain business requirements while maintaining a safe program that delivers high quality products. Additionally, you will set objectives, maintain attendance records, and monitor production and quality from your team. A requirement of our off-shift supervisors is to be able to respond to emergency situations throughout the facility as a member of our Emergency Response Team.
This is a night shift opportunity. Shift is 6:00pm to 6:00am, on a rotating day basis which includes every other weekend and some holidays.
- Supervise manufacturing department under direction of the department manager.
- Participates in talent selection process.
- Engages in performance management and discussions to retain and develop employees.
- Resolves and maintains employee relations through effective communication for the area including team meetings and daily interaction.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and provide guidance to staff.
- Ensures company safety, work and housekeeping standards.
- Evaluates processes and methods, recommends and implements measures to improve safety.
- Ensures employees are trained on safe handling of hazardous chemicals.
- Recognizes and initiates near-miss reports. Completes accident/incident investigation reports within required time.
- Conducts audits for compliance to procedures, rules and regulations. Provides feedback for both safe and unsafe actions.
- Reviews and revises departmental SOPs.
- Monitors resources daily and schedules workload and staff accordingly for T-West operations.
- Distributes work assignments.
- Actively participates in process improvement initiatives and cross-functional teams resulting in safety, quality, productivity and cost saving improvements.
- Facilitates participation from direct reports with process improvement projects.
- Represents department during internal and external audits.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively negotiate within internal and external departments to achieve the best versus easiest/most popular outcomes.
- Works on problems of diverse scope in which analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgement within defined practices and policies and selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Manages and maintains multiple projects and time-lines with minimal supervision.
Who You Are:
- BS in Chemistry, Biology, or Business preferred
- Equivalent work experience accepted
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Experience in a leadership role with demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of SAP and Trackwise
- Strong computer skills, document management and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work within a cross-functional team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective, disciplined, and demonstrated documentation skills
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html