Voir tous les résultats
Logistics Specialist - 5 months
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
- Working on Import & Export procedure, transportation arrangement.
- Inbound process
- Handle issue and work with related stakeholders
- Reports/admin tasks
- Support Distribution projects.
- Other tasks assigned by Distribution Head
Who You Are:
- Graduated in Economics or Foreign Trade / Logistics prefer.
- Fluent english, communication. Computer skills: MS Office, ERP (iScala, SAP...)
- Careful, responsible, dedicated, hardworking and teamwork.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!