Voir tous les résultats
Senior Medical Representative - Pharmacy
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Report to: Pharmacy Channel Manager
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
• Implement introduction development plan for products in-charge.
• Recognize the opportunities to develop more healthcare professional audiences in assigned territories.
• Arrange weekly/monthly action plan about the working activities.
• Ensure the covering and frequency of visits of assigned target customer.
• Focus and update target customers.
• Establish communication channel with healthcare professional in order to achieve development plan.
• Collect the market intelligence, competitor information and report to managers timely.
• Create, maintain and develop relationships with customers/ partners, internal departments.
• Adherence the company policy on protection and confidential information/data.
• To recognize a reportable Adverse Event (AE) or safety information and ensuring the necessary information is forwarded to the Local Pharmacovigilance Responsible Person (LPVR) in Vietnam within 24 hours.
WHO YOU ARE:
• Bachelor of Scientific with major in Pharmacist / Doctor.
• At least 01-year experience working in MNC Pharmaceutical industry.
• Good communication & negotiation skills.
• Strong analytical & determined mind.
• Good English and computer.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!