Voir tous les résultats
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
MilliporeSigma in Rocklin, CA is seeking an Operations Specialist. As part of the Operations team, you are responsible for leading projects to optimize site processes and systems. Utilizing Lean Six Sigma methodologies and tools you will make improvements to Operational processes. Utilizing skills in communication and collaboration, you will help with site projects such as new product introductions, label updates, and other related process changes.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Software Engineering or other Scientific or Technical field
- 2+ years of experience in the manufacturing industry
- Ability to lead and execute projects with strong communication skills
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Strong data analysis skillset
- Working knowledge and application of FDA and EU regulations (e.g. cGMP)
- Proven ability to communicate on multiple levels of the organization across the business
- Strategic thinking and planning to translate user discussions and requirements into robust platform design and solutions
- Highly organized, conscientious, and self-motivated
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work and make decisions independently as well as with a team
- Ability to work in technically and mentally demanding situations
- Flexibility to work across time zones and in hours to support our global organization
- Proven expertise overseeing multiple data integrations and complex requirements within analytics
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Pay Range for this position - $49,500 - $148,900
Our ranges incorporate all levels and career types available within this specific role, and are derived from relevant industry market data. Should we decide to make an offer, we will consider several factors, including but not limited to your location, skills, experience, career level, and other job-related factors. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; paid time off; and paid holidays; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html