Voir tous les résultats
End User Services Expert
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
What You Do
- Act as 2nd and 3rd level onsite support for incident management at the Sunway Office
- Provide "white glove" support and training to executives.
- Work as part of the local IT team supporting all onboarding and transfer requests.
- Provide support for any integration activities.
- Work with Global teams to resolve complicated and advanced IT related issues.
- Support all services relating to Lifecycle management, Asset Management, License Management and User Access management for end user’s software and hardware.
- Provide a positive and supportive experience for the customer at all times. Seek support from colleagues in difficult situations.
- Maintain a core level of knowledge regarding service offerings for all IT units (including training offerings and resources when available).
Who You Are
• Engage in Innovation activities such as process improvements, pilots, PoCs, etc.
• Coordinate uninterrupted IT support and communicate ongoing strategy and execution with executives.
• Handle needed inquiries, escalations and establish partnerships with key customers for issues relating to Infrastructure and EUS.
• 2+ years’ experience supporting laptops, desktops, Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Lync, Skype for Business, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Experience supporting mobile devices (iPhones, iPads), including working with MDM solutions such as Airwatch, Intune, Mobile Iron, etc.
• Microsoft Certifications (MCP, MCSE, MCSA) and experience with Microsoft SCCM a plus.
• Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs and be able to sit or stand for extended periods
• Bachelor’s degree (4-year college degree) preferred
• ITIL Certification a plus
• 2+ years IT experience in a customer-facing role
• Experience in Life Sciences/Healthcare industry/Performance Materials preferred
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!