Voir tous les résultats
Manager, In-house Consulting Asia Pacific
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Who are we?
Inhouse Consulting (IC) is an internal management consulting group function working exclusively for all functions and sectors. IC projects span topics like strategy & execution, processes & efficiency, integration, innovation & business development, R&D, organizati on development, and PMO across the company. Our team consists of 80 colleagues that work globally. The IC Head Office is at the HQ in Darmstadt, Germany, with the Americas office in the Boston area,USA, and the Asia-Pacific (APAC) offices in Singapore.
This position offers a smooth transition from an external consultancy environment to an industry. IC work leverages your consultancy skillset and maintains the merits of consultancy like the variety of strategic projects, international travel, and high-level visibility. In addition, IC offers complete autonomy and freedom to drive your projects and develop your career.
- Based in Singapore, you will provide management consulting services for our internal customers, with a major focus on APAC. With your know-how, energy, structured problem solving and leadership skills, and your experience in the digital transformation you will drive cross-functional projects to develop concepts, and sustainable solutions as well as to optimize internal processes and organizational governance. You will consult all management levels within the company including the Executive Board and ensure the achievement of all project objectives.
- This role will prepare you for a leading position at the company or one of its subsidiaries in the future by working closely with the business units and functions. Additionally, you will have several responsibilities within Inhouse Consulting like the mentoring and coaching of our associates and junior consultants.
Who you are?
- You have completed a PhD, MBA or master’s degree in a relevant field (Engineering, Sciences, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and/or Business Administration) with outstanding success
- You have at least five years of working experience with internati onal exposure within a leading managementconsultancy, ideally with a focus on the pharmaceuti cal, chemical, and/or electronic industry
- You have extensive experience in leading nati onal and internati onal cross-functional projects – preferably with a focus on digital transformation
- You have very strong problem solving, analytical skills, excellent communicati on and presentati on skills leveragingdigital soluti ons and tools
- You have broad experience with aligning stakeholders, managing conflict and communicating information to ensurethat the management has transparency on the underlying issues and potential solutions
- Experience in digital transformati on projects and/or advanced data analyti cs capabiliti es, e.g., Power BI, Tableau,Python is a plus
- You enjoy a large measure of independence and display an entrepreneurial mindset in a growing team
- You have a self-assured and confident personality with a client-centric attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communicati on skills in English
- Ability to travel up to 30% internati onally is required
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!