Voir tous les résultats
Team Lead Accounting Business Partner (all genders)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
As the Team Lead Accounting Business Partner you will lead an international team of Accounting Business Partners (6-10 people) located in Darmstadt and Wroclaw and service a portfolio of approx. 40 legal entities. The Accounting Business Partner is the single point of contact for the CFOs (Business Partners) of specific legal entities within one or more European countries. You will be responsible for the financial statements of the German legal entities assigned to you and your team and ensure financial compliance with local legislation and Group Guidelines. Your main tasks will be carried out in close co-operation with the centralized accounting service centers and the various Enabling Functions (e.g. Tax, Treasury etc.). Besides other tasks you will keep your Business Partners informed about the financial development of the entities and take responsibility for certain activities as agreed with the CFO. The coordination of financial audits is another of your and your team's key responsibilities. You will also be required to support projects in a leading role together with your ABP team.
Who you are:
- Experience as an auditor from the big4
- Senior finance manager in a comparable role for 4-7 years
- CPA (Wirtschaftsprüfer) or Tax Advisor of advantage
- First leadership or project management experience of advantage
- Very experienced in IFRS and local GAAP, accounting and finance processes as well as a good understanding of tax regulations
- Accomplished in financial analytics, strong in communication and presentation in front of senior management
- A team player, a facilitator as well as a strong decision maker; proven exposure to senior management
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!