Voir tous les résultats
Legal Counsel (all genders) South Eastern Europe
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
You will be working as an in-house counsel, advising internal clients on legal, compliance and data privacy matters in SEE Cluster Being a reliable business partner you will promote legal, compliance and data privacy department, ensuring the organization remains competitive, while at the same time compliant. You will be working in an international environment of a matrix organization. Applicants should reside in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Who you are:
- Graduated from Law University with a degree in law
- Admitted to BAR
- Having 3 to 5 years experience in providing legal advice for pharmaceutical industry, in private practice or in an in-house setting
- Having knowledge of the Cluster’s and EU law, with previous experience in some of the following legal environments: commercial contracts, corporate, competition law, administrative law, litigation, intellectual property, etc.
- Fluent in English
- Highly motivated and having ability to work with limited supervision.
- Team player and showing good stakeholder management and engagement skills.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!