Voir tous les résultats
Head of Business Process Management
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
- This role is accountable and responsible for Management and Optimization of Business Processes, Learning and Development and Knowledge Management.
- These are vital for MBS to achieve it’s Northstar and become a Trusted and Reliable Value & Solution Creation Partner for Merck.
- Process management, learning and development and knowledge management are crucial for ensuring consistent high-quality outcome of the services MBS provides.
- Process optimization (DESSA) is essential to drive process effectiveness and efficiency aiming to improve quality, delivery and cost.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with 10 years of experience setting up and leading global teams, preferably in the areas of Business Process Management, Learning and Development and Knowledge Management.
- At least 5 years of experience working in diverse international teams demonstrating success in positions involving interactions with multiple departments and external parties.
- Significant experience working with stakeholders from various functions at country, regional and global levels.
- Significant experience in GBS environment
- Significant experience in managing process optimization efforts, using standard methodology (like DESSA)
- Significant experience in lean, value stream mapping, process mapping, daily management and problem solving.
- Extensive experience in various project management methods (e.g., AGILE/SCRUM, PMBOK)
- Project management certifications (PRINCE2 Practitioner, IPMA A/B/C, PMI certified) will be an asset.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!