Voir tous les résultats
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform Quality Control work at the Jerusalem facilities:
· Perform tests of final products tests for R&D, Logistics and manufacturing.
· Perform tests of raw materials and final products, as well as stability related testing (reassays).
· Promote and execute constant improvement in the everyday analysis work areas.
· Establish and maintain forms and procedures related to everyday work.
· Support QC tasks of other SIAL/Merck QC labs.
· Ensure safe working environment
Btec, BSc or MSc in Natural Sciences, Biotechnology, chemist
Fluent in Hebrew, English
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Previous industrial experience in a manufacturing environment is an advantage. Previous experience in related testing, particularly chemistry.
PERSONAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
Teamwork Time management Self starter
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!