Voir tous les résultats
Quality Specialist - Supplier Management
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
At MilliporeSigma, as the Quality Specialist- Supplier Management, for Delivery Systems and Services (DSS) in Arizona, is responsible for ensuring adherence of all critical materials and suppliers globally to the EMD’s Supplier Management process. This position interfaces closely with Operations, Product Management, Engineering, Quality, and Supply Chain to manage supplier risk and monitor, correct, and prevent supplier performance issues. This role will have up to 40% travel (majority domestic) and periodically participate in team calls outside of conventional business hours to support a global business.
- Facilitate supplier audits and technical meetings to monitor and assess supplier performance, improve supplier communication and discuss existing or potential problems.
- Review deficiencies and analytical data, review improvement opportunities, identify new or improved technologies, and educate suppliers on Merck’s Materials and customer requirements.
- Ensure adherence to the Supplier Qualification & Approval process including the development of supplier qualification plans, collection, and analysis of supporting data, and recommendations on long-term supplier viability.
- Ensure adherence to the Supplier Management of Change process including supplier monitoring, development of change qualification plans, collection and analysis of change data, and change impact recommendations.
- Monitor the Supplier Nonconformance process and escalate issues that are not resolved in a timely manner.
- Drive the implementation of robust root cause investigations and corrective/preventative actions.
- Perform on-site supplier visits for root cause analysis and verification of corrective actions of supplier quality issues.
- Review and evaluate supplier quality data to identify process improvement opportunities within the supply chain.
- Review supplier manufacturing processes, collaborate with suppliers on process improvement and value enhancement opportunities.
- Monitor ongoing supplier performance, maintain monthly metrics, and develop and execute supplier improvement plans.
- Drive supplier quality improvement programs.
Who you are:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, or a scientific discipline (e.g., Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, etc.)
- 5+ years’ of Electronics experience in quality, manufacturing, commercial, or technical role in electronic assembly industry or other discrete manufacturing industry
- Experience in quality management systems, problem solving methodologies, lean Six Sigma processes, FMEA, RCCA, 8D problem solving, and continuous improvement.
- Extensive knowledge of various discreet manufacturing processes and process controls.
- Proven ability to work independently and deliver results in fast-paced environment while working with a global team.
- Detail and result oriented with strong execution, organization, and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Previous experience in implementing supplier score card and rolling it out to vendors and internal stakeholders.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html