Voir tous les résultats
Internship - USP MFG - DSD Manufacturing
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Location : Corsier-sur-Vevey
Date : 01.02.24
We believe in science and technology as a force for good Science is at the heart of everything we do. It drives the discoveries we make and the technologies we create – and it forms the basis of our future growth. To do that, our new facility, the Merck Biotech Development Center (BDC), was just inaugurated.
Joining our Manufacturing Department, you will be part of a team of technicians, engineers and scientists specialized in the production and purification of recombinant proteins produced from animal cells working in an environment at the cutting edge of innovation.
As "USP MFG Trainee", you will be responsible to revisit our way of working optimizing our current USP operational workflow by understanding and revisiting all our process. To do that:
- you will support our USP MFG operations to understand our bottlenecks
- you will participate in maintaining the functionality of the laboratories/clean rooms
- you will challenge our way of working, optimize our process and our consumable designs (e.g. assemblies, Single-use bags)
- you will have to interact with our supplier to produce those new designs
Who are you?
- You have lab hands-on experience in chemistry, biochemistry or equivalent
- University/Technical education in the field of biochemistry, biotechnology, chemistry or equivalent
- Good level in French and English
- You are able to work in a team with good communication skills
- Language: French, English highly recommended
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!