Voir tous les résultats
Food Safety Technology Specialists
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Food Safety Technology Specialists
Job Location: EMD Millipore Corporation, 400 Summit Drive, Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
- Maintain and generate sales in defined territory, responsible for an annual sales target;
- Accelerate, enhance, and enable the sales process within the Food & Beverage Safety & Quality Market as the technical expert in chemistry, instrumentation, analytical applications and other food safety and quality related technologies;
- Qualify and advance opportunities through order execution working both independently as well as collaboratively with Sales, Field Marketing, R&D, Product Management, and other critical business partners as needed, documenting, tracking, and reporting activities within approved systems;
- Create content and deliver training for F&B Chemistry testing to internal stakeholders and external customers and partners;
- Coordinate, submit, and create relevant application data for Food & Beverage chemistry workflows;
- Act as “voice of customer” within the organization and communicate competitive threats and potential collaboration projects;
- Create content and deliver webinars and presentations for customer awareness around MilliporeSigma product and service portfolios, market trends, and regulatory drivers;
- Develop and present technical posters at seminars and tradeshows;
- Support customers and internal stakeholders with method development and optimization using MS products;
- Support strategic initiative planning and execution for the Food & Beverage Chemistry Testing business.
Requirements & Qualifications:
Master’s degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related scientific field. Will also accept a Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related scientific field plus 5 years of progressively more responsible experience in food sciences.
In addition, the employer requires the candidate to have the following:
- 2 years of experience in method development for Food and Beverage Analytical and Chemistry Testing;
- 2 years of experience consulting with industry on method development for Food and Beverage Analytical and Chemistry Testing;
- 2 years of hands on lab experience with analytical instruments and workflows used in Food and Beverage Testing;
- Demonstrated ability to write technical papers for other scientists;
- 2 years of experience training and demonstrating use of analytical instrumentation and workflows for food and beverage testing; and
- Demonstrated ability to present in public technical materials to a technical audience.
All years of experience may be gained concurrently. Academic or industrial experiences is accepted.
50% travel required (85% domestic travel and 15% international travel). Telecommuting is an option.
This position is eligible for the EMD Millipore Corporation Employee Referral Program.
Applicants can send resumes to EMD Millipore Corporation, 400 Summit Drive, Burlington, Massachusetts 01803 (Attn: Req#269280) or apply online https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company.html
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html