Voir tous les résultats
Business Process Analyst & Application Owner (Digital Expert) (all genders)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
The Period-End-Close and Quality Processes team is in charge of the entire company reporting framework encompassing the financial and consolidation systems, data flow monitoring, implementation of the accounting principles and guidelines, as well as master data management. We are situated at the crossroads between the local Finance teams, Shared Services, Group Accounting, Controlling, Strategy/Projects and IT, bridging the gaps and enabling a functional end-to-end financial reporting process of the company. As we are transforming and expanding our scope, we are looking for capable, motivated people to join us on our journey. You will gain expertise in the group financial reporting principles and systems and act as the first point of contact. You support the Finance teams worldwide in the submission of Sales, Income Statement, Balance Sheet and other reporting packages to the Group. You also are tasked to oversee data consistency across the group systems and trigger preventive/corrective actions together with IT when necessary. You lead continual improvement initiatives in the related field as well as smaller scale projects within own field of work.
Who you are:
- A university degree in Finance & Accounting, Information Management Systems, or a related field;
- Affinity for complex processes and a highly structured way of thinking;
- A good knowledge of ERP and/or consolidation systems (ideally SAP BPC, SAP BO Financial Consolidation); advanced Excel skills are a must;
- 5+ years of professional experience in financial reporting, ideally in a central role (group head office, regional office);
- A good understanding of the financial reporting principles and packages, charts of accounts and consolidation.
- A collaborative, energic, passionate self-starter willing to see uncertainties and non-defined terrain as an opportunity;
- Willing to take over responsibility and are confident in interacting across all hierarchy levels including senior management;
- A team player with a high degree of self-confidence, able to challenge the status quo in a productive and forward-looking way;
- Happy to work in a truly global structure with no immediate manager on site as well as Fluent in English; German will also give you an advantage.
Information how we process your personal data for recruitment purposes, you will find on registration form in our Recruitment Portal.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!