Voir tous les résultats
QA Engineer (평택 근무, 화학소재)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
Main Objectives of the Job
- Accountability for the overall quality assurance aspect of communication with both internal and external customers.
- Leads Customer/Account support team of Quality Assurance function.
- Conduct investigation and OCAP report for OOS/OOC/OOT issue with internal/external with SPC tools
- Follow up the customer requests and 8D report for customer complaints.
- Preparation of customer supplied documents.
- Implement MOC process and close communication with internal/external customers for PCN process.
- Fulfil the host role for customer audits.
- RoHS test
- Document control
- Cross-functional projects for Continuous Improvement.
- Collaborate with related teams for various projects such as NPI(New Product Introductions).
- KPI management to track process improvements and monitor product quality.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices, technological advancements, and market trends to drive continuous improvement in quality methodologies.
- Quality management system running : Change, Complaint, Audit/CAPA and Deviation.
- Electronic document system running
- Close communication with inter-companies (Mainly TW and US) or global quality team for quality requirement/complaints/global project
Who you are
- Good understanding of Quality Management system : ISO9001
- Bachelor degree or above for major in chemistry or related
- +5 years -15 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience working with global customer such as TSMC, Micron is preferred.
- Knowledge in SPC tools(JMP or Minitab) is preferred
- Good at using MS-office
- Problem solving skills by co-work with other departments
- Positive mindset, Good interpersonal communication skill, Excellent OA skill
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and execute multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Adaptable, self-motivated, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficient in English
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!