Voir tous les résultats
Supply Chain Sustainability Reporting Specialist (all genders)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
A key objective is to meet global reporting and disclosure requirements and to communicate to internal and external stakeholders about our activities with regard to Sustainability and the fulfillment of the SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals). Reporting activities are crucial to comply with legal sustainability obligations (e.g. Supply Chain Acts in Germany, France, UK and other countries). Also, reporting on certain elements can be required to obtain and keep ISO and other certifications and pass internal or external audits.
The position of Supply Chain Sustainability Reporting Specialist plays a fundamental role in ensuring that the company complies in an effective and timely manner with its obligations regarding reporting of relevant sustainability information within and outside the company.
You will provide relevant supply chain–related sustainability information to internal stakeholders in a timely manner and contribute to a wide range of external and internal sustainability performance reporting, sustainability performance assessments, and external ratings. The Supply Chain Sustainability Reporting Specialist also interacts with Sustainability Managers in the Sourcing organizations, subject matter experts within CoE, Legal, and Investor Relations. Interactions with industry initiative representatives (e.g. TfS, EcoVadis) and external stakeholders (e.g. texting agencies, consultants, and auditors) are also required. To do so, you will build a deep understanding of procurement approaches and collect information and data from the different areas of Procurement to enable effective reporting on how the Procurement organization addresses sustainability activities, e.g. Financial and non-financial Reporting, Supply chain Transparency, Decarbonization, Risk Management, Supplier Diversity, Responsible Minerals Sourcing, etc. This information concerns understanding, descriptions, documents of the strategies, concepts and approaches applied by Procurement as well as data on e.g. suppliers’ spending, financial performance, country and risk data, sustainability assessments & audits, etc. You will be using digital tools to collect information.
Who you are:
- Degree from a university or university of applied science in Science, Business Administration, Economics, Sustainability Management or equivalent
- Experience in Sustainability Reporting and knowledge about the most important aspects of sustainability and due diligence e.g. Human Rights, Decarbonization, Responsible Sourcing, Ethics in business, supply chain risks, materiality analysis, and sustainability assessments such as CDP, Ecovadis.
- Diligent working style, high affinity to details and insurance of consistency across documents and approaches, excellent time management to ensure adherence to deadlines.
- Affinity with systems and tools related to sustainability information.
- Flexibility to adapt to a constantly changing environment of reporting and compliance requirements.
- Ability to understand information requirements and interests of different internal and external stakeholders.
- Work experience in interdisciplinary and virtual teams.
- Proficiency in English, German is a plus.
Information how we process your personal data for recruitment purposes, you will find on registration form in our Recruitment Portal.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!