Voir tous les résultats
Senior Cloud Engineer [Snowflake]
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Your role: Are you passionate about leveraging Snowflake for data and analytics solutions while also demonstrating a deep understanding of cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure? As the Snowflake Engineer, you will spearhead the design, development, and operations of our cloud-native data & analytics technology stack on Snowflake, with an emphasis on cloud integrations, primarily AWS and Azure. You will report directly to the Global Head of Data & Analytics Engineering. Your role will be to implement and operate an advanced cloud-based technology stack for data & analytics, catering to various user profiles (e.g. Data Engineers, Data Scientists). This includes leveraging Infrastructure as Code and CI/CD templates. With a knack for innovation, you'll craft rapid and sustainable solutions, always ensuring adherence to regulations (e.g. GxP), scalability, and uptime of our distributed cloud-based environments. Collaborating closely with the Engineering and Architecture teams, you will drive automation, cost-efficiency, security, compliance, and scalability. In essence, you will champion Snowflake engineering and integrate it seamlessly with the larger cloud ecosystem, interacting with different facets of the business and IT. Through your direct experience, you will influence and inform the reference architecture, ensuring agile design and delivery cycles.
Who you are:
- You have a Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field preferred.
- You excel in hands-on software development with a specialized focus on Snowflake engineering, complemented by a robust understanding of AWS and/or Azure.
- You have an extensive grasp of technologies from data ingestion to advanced analytics and hold significant experience, possibly certified, with major cloud services (notably AWS, Azure, or Snowflake).
- Your proficiency in Infrastructure as Code is commendable, showcasing experience with tools like Terraform and CloudFormation.
- You are an expert in database design and best practices as well as tools like DBT.
- Familiarity with version control (git), automated testing, continuous integration, and deployment, including CD4ML, is crucial.
- Good knowledge of cloud Networking and Infrastructure, especially in AWS or Azure settings.
- Cross-functional collaboration is second nature to you.
- Your leadership skills inspire junior team members, fostering a collaborative team environment.
- You have experience in contributing to tech hubs, especially in Egypt, is beneficial.
- Prior experience in a regulated environment is a plus.
- You are proficient in English.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!