Voir tous les résultats
Warehouse Operator 1
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
MilliporeSigma in Oakville, Ontario is seeking a Warehouse Operator. The Warehouse Operator will perform various warehousing duties and ensure finished goods flow through the Distribution Center in a safe, quality conscious manner. The position performs multiple functions including receiving, locating, picking and packing all materials while ensuring compliance with all company and regulatory requirements.
Responsibilities will be to meet the daily and monthly core performance metrics set for the warehouse by:
- Accurately receiving finished goods and supplies under time constraints
- Safely and accurately locating material to proper storage area
- Safely, accurately, and efficiently picking customer orders
- Safely, accurately, and securely packing customer order.
- Performing cycle counts, location and product audits
- Participating in problem resolution and researching discrepancy issues
- Actively participating in Process Improvement initiatives
- Consistently complying with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Engaging in good housekeeping habits
- Forklift operation
- Participating in Spill and Emergency Response Teams
This position will include exposure to extremely cold conditions for periods of time throughout the shift.
Physical attributes: Lifting of up to 20 lbs, performing repetitive tasks, standing for most of the day
Who You Are:
- Secondary School with 2+ years of work experience in a warehouse and distribution environment
- Working knowledge of: warehouse flow, location logic, WHMIS, transportation of dangerous goods, IATA Regulations, general safety practices, basic use of fire extinguishers, material handling equipment, proper lifting techniques, forklift operation, and spill team response
- Ability to read and understand oral and written instructions
- Basic math skills for minor addition, subtraction, and multiplication
- P.C. keyboarding skills and data entry using computers and RF scanning devices
- Safe, smooth operation of a wide range of material handling equipment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing business circumstance and can thrive in a constantly changing business environment
- Excellent attention to detail
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html