Voir tous les résultats
Manufacturing Operator 2
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
The Manufacturing Operator 2 (Membrane Facility) is a shift-based position reporting to the Supervisor, Membrane Manufacturing. The Operator 2 is responsible for the operation of all membrane manufacturing equipment in an efficient and competent manner with regard to safety, quality, and documentation. The operator works as a team member in the Membrane 1 facility and is responsible for manufacturing, packaging, and shipment of membrane material.
- Produce Lateral Flow Membranes to meet the demands and requirements of MilliporeSigma customers
- Stage materials utilizing a variety of warehouse equipment including pallet trucks and Powered Industrial Trucks
- Verify the quality and integrity of materials and equipment
- Assist in training of new employees and participate in cross-training with current employees to develop mastery of membrane production
- Update batch records, computer systems and SAP per ISO procedures
- Follow and support all safety and quality procedures and systems
- Wear an air helmet, respirator mask, safety shoes, rubber apron, chemical protective suits and gloves, safety glasses and goggles to protect from toxic or corrosive chemicals
- Work in occasional wet, humid abnormally hot or cold environment
- Sit, stand, walk, reach above the shoulder, stoop, kneel, twist, or crouch for long periods of time
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Work with and in proximity of hazardous chemicals
- Use close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth vision and the ability to adjust focus
- Use a range of office, laboratory, and manufacturing equipment
- Work near moving mechanical parts
Who you are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior industrial work experience or chemical handling
- Associate's Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or other science discipline
- Strong mechanical proficiency and mathematical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Read and understand written protocols
- Understand chemical reactions and hazards
- Understand ISO and quality systems
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html