Voir tous les résultats
Senior Account Manager
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
The role of Account Manager for Process Solutions Americas is to continually and consistently increase MilliporeSigma’s market share and revenue by identifying new business opportunities and driving collaboration with customers to solve their unique challenges.
As a member of the Process Solutions Americas team, you will sell a broad portfolio of Upstream and Downstream Technologies including critical raw materials, cell culture media, process chemicals, filtration, chromatography and single use solutions to the biopharmaceutical industry in New England. You will create value for both the customer and MilliporeSigma. You will strategically manage projects and resources to ensure long term profitable growth. You will increase MilliporeSigma’s market share, emphasize differentiation from competitors, and build upon our reputation for excellence within your territory.
- Ensures that quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved by gaining market share and seeding MilliporeSigma products in territory
- Develops detailed strategic plans to manage territory for both short- and long-term revenue growth
- Identifies customer needs/goals/challenges and provides solutions through proper positioning of MilliporeSigma products, services, knowledge, and expertise
- Works collaboratively with stakeholders and can shape opinions of stakeholders
- Builds and maintains strong relationships; builds credibility and trust
- Drives internal alignment on projects and initiatives
- Utilizes effective negotiation skills; generates results with positive outcomes for both parties
- Generates accurate business forecasts
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in the Life Sciences environment. Candidates must demonstrate a natural affinity to influence and/or sell to all levels of an organization, and equivalent strong industry background is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in a Life Science)
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical and biotech drug production processes/unit operations
- A committed learner, dedicated to continuously increasing knowledge and skills
- Sales experience is preferred
- Self-motivated and assertive; takes initiative and works independently
- Plans time and priorities in an effective manner to achieve goals for sustainable results
- Decisive: knows how to build a solid case and can drive a decision when appropriate
- Demonstrates ability to persuade, through logic and bottom-line reasoning
- Possesses exceptionally strong conceptual skills – can see the big picture and can translate it compellingly in writing and speech
- Uses skillful questioning to draw out information for diagnosing a situation
- Evaluates results and makes adjustments to achieve better business outcomes; learns from mistakes
- Perceives the impact and the implications of decisions on other components of the company as well as the impact on clients and suppliers
- Able to work closely with functional support organizations to effectively achieve goals
- Understands the basics of pricing and can articulate the value or reasons behind pricing
- Possesses the ability to assesses a situation, the people and temperament, and uses that information to guide thinking and behavior
- Anticipates areas of conflict, manages disagreement, and works toward resolution
Flexible and willing to travel within territory (with occasional overnight stays) to optimize customer engagement; some international travel may be required.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html