Voir tous les résultats
準備好接受挑戰，探索更多可能性嗎? 我們跟你一樣希望精益求精，持續突破! 我們全球的夥伴熱衷於科技創新，透過我們醫藥保健、生命科學和電子科技業務的解決方案豐富人們的生活。讓我們一起環抱著熱情和夢想關懷我們的員工、客戶、病患和這個世界。這就是我們不斷尋找具備好奇心的新血加入的原因，與我們一起大膽想像各種可能。
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer in the Semiconductors Capital Investment Project Execution Team, you will provide technical discipline expertise in mechanical engineering on a variety of asset builds and infrastructure modifications ranging in scope from specialty chemical production equipment installation to greenfield building construction.
- Support the assessment of process plant safety via DHR and OPHR activities and drive continuous improvement of our process safety performance.
- Support commissioning/startup activities including pre-startup safety reviews and closure of punch list items.
- Generate or review externally generated deliverables such as piping/tubing design, machinery specifications, equipment specifications, relief and manual valve specifications, skid fabrication packages, material compatibility, RFQ (Request for Quotation), TBE (Technical Bid Evaluation).
- Review detailed equipment arrangement such as control panel locations, major pipe routings, wastewater, HVAC, and fire protection systems.
- Work within a matrix environment and communicate with remote team members, project managers, and customers.
- Drive consistency in evaluation and implementation of best engineering practices, lessons learned, and continuous improvement.
- Business travelling up to 10% may be required
- Provide design and technical options, risk evaluation oversight and mitigation recommendations, and implementation strategies to achieve the desired balance of low cost to serve, asset flexibility, technical risk, EHS compliance.
- Actively mentor and provide guidance to junior engineering resources to ensure consistency in evaluation and implementation of best engineering practices.
- Strategic and Tactical experience in evaluating technical concepts for implementation.
- Able to work within a matrix engineering team environment and communicate effectively with teams’ members, project managers and customers.
- Must demonstrate organizational awareness and prompt issue communication to lead technical teams toward business objectives.
- Possess growing mindset and adaptability to deal with challenges.
Who You Are:
- BS degree in mechanical engineering or related.
- 10+ years of experience, with experience in a variety of functions which could include mechanical design, mechanical integrity, piping stress analysis.
- Knowledge of pressure vessels, materials, piping, valving, insulation, corrosion control and welded assemblies ensuring ASME and International Code Compliance for vessels. (ASME BPV, Section VIII; ASME B31.3)
- Solid knowledge in piping/tubing layout, stress analysis, valve selection, and material specification.
- Proficiency in of 2D/3D modeling and piping stress analysis software.
- Advanced degree in Engineering (MS or PhD)
- Experience in industrial process plant construction and construction safety practices, chemical piping, and equipment installation practices
- Experience in integration of firefighting, HVAC, and plumbing.