Voir tous les résultats
Team Assistant GHO
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
We are seeking a proactive and organized Team Assistant to provide comprehensive administrative support to our IT department. In this role, you will be responsible for efficiently managing administrative tasks, coordinating team activities, and providing support to the Head of IT in areas related to manufacturing and supply chain technologies and processes.
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings, and coordinate appointments for the IT department and Head of IT Digital and Data GHO
- Arrange travel itineraries, accommodations, and other logistical details for team members.
- Assist in the preparation and organization of presentations, reports, and documents.
- Maintain accurate records and files, ensuring confidentiality and security of sensitive information.
- Facilitate effective communication and collaboration among team members.
- Organize team meetings, take minutes, and follow up on action items.
- Coordinate training sessions, workshops, and team-building activities.
- Assist in project management activities, including project documentation, progress tracking, and reporting.
- Coordinate with project stakeholders, ensuring timely communication and alignment of project goals.
- Support the implementation of IT projects related to manufacturing and supply chain operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, informatics, or a related field.Previous experience in administrative support roles.Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other productivity tools.Analytical mindset with the ability to gather, analyze, and present data.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and supply chain processes and technologies is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!