Voir tous les résultats
Intern - Data Scientist Trainee
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated data scientist trainee to join the data & analytics team within its Healthcare Division. . As a Data Scientist trainee, your focus will be on revolutionizing digital and data solutions to enhance performance and services using the power of language and text analysis. You will collaborate with global project teams, acting as a product owner, to drive projects that leverage NLP algorithms and applications to address business challenges. This dynamic role involves stakeholder management, result presentation, coordinating project tasks, and algorithm implementation, all while contributing to the development of innovative data analytics techniques through statistical, machine learning, and other modeling methods. During this period, you'll engage in a variety of NLP-driven projects and initiatives within the data & analytics field, and you will receive training and mentorship from experienced professionals in the field
This Internship is designed to prepare students to be professionals in the business world, offering many opportunities for development within the data & analytics team in an enjoyable work environment. In particular, you will be working on topics such as:
- Develop practical text analytics solutions and data-driven insights.
- Explore the complex operational data and engineer new modelling features.
- Documenting data, data curation and model building processes
- Providing proof-of-concepts for testing out ideas and communicating ideas with the solution team
- Interact cross-functionally and capture user requirements to provide a data-driven solution, increasing efficiency for various internal stakeholders.
- Participate in team meetings, workshops, and training sessions to develop skills and knowledge.
- Provide training and helps end-users learn how to use the solutions.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM THIS INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY?
• Have the opportunity to work with multiple internal and global functions to identify best practices.
• Increase your knowledge of the daily challenges of data and analytics topics.
• Build your communication and analytical skills.
• Be considered as part of the team in a positive work environment.
• Receive on-the-job training with access to LinkedIn Learning
• Currently pursuing a master’s degree in mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or a similar field willingness to learn about the healthcare industry
• Strong skills and hands-on experience in Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Deep Learning and Statistics.
• Proficiency in AWS (including Lambda, SageMaker and EC2), knowledge of Azure is a plus.
• Proficiency in Python for data manipulation, analysis, and modelling (Knowledge of Python libraries like pandas, numpy, sklearn, nltk, pyspark. Tensorflow and Transformers is a plus.)
• Comfortable reporting results to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Passion to try new things, learn quickly and work well with diverse
• Critical thinker and strong interpersonal skills with the desire to share knowledge and skills
• Proficiency in establishing and maintaining data pipelines using tools like SQL, PySpark, and Pandas, knowledge of Palantir is a plus.
• Fluent English communication, both written and spoken, with additional language skills like French are considered advantageous.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!