Voir tous les résultats
Manager Controlling Biopharma
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Purpose of the Role :
Act as a Controlling Business Partner to the Country's Healthcare Business, collaborate with the country and regional teams to shape the strategy and implement strong financial management.
To have an own, independent view and to act as a trustful advisor to the Country's Healthcare Business and APAC Regional Management.
To provide a fair representation of the financial situation of the business for the current and future periods.
To take co-ownership of the business and advise management on how to mitigate risks and how to realize growth opportunities.
Your Role :
- Partner with Business in developing and implementing Strategic Planning and Country Brand Planning
- Steer Rolling Forecasting process with a focus on key business drivers, Sales, P&L, Working Capital, and Capital expenditure
- Perform financial evaluation of business cases, investment opportunities, and resource allocation decisions.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial business analyses.
- Build and update rolling and year-end forecasts
- Support Country Finance / Merck Business Services organization in month-end and year-end closing processes (assessing accruals, need for provisions) and serve as key point of contact for all business-related questions
- Identify and help manage business and financial risks.
- Collaborate with all other enabling functions such as but not exclusively to Market Access and pricing, Supply Chain, and Business Insights
- Continuously simplify, enhance, and develop further country-controlling processes
- Take responsibility for projects such as changes in operating model, reorganizations, business integrations, etc.
Who you are :
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or Economics preferred
- Working experience in Finance or Controlling (8-10 years)
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Leadership skills and ability to address critical and challenging situations BU Heads and General Managers
- Communication/Interpersonal/Change management skills
- Strategic thinking as a business partner. Able to translate business conversations into financials, translate complex/large volumes of data/information into a simple story
- Proactive collaboration and ability to see strategic gaps from the financial view and recommend actions.
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Experience working as a member of the senior leadership team is a plus
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is a plus
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!