Voir tous les résultats
General Ledger Accountant
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Your role: As General Ledger Accountant in a global Shared Service Center, you support providing internal customers with high quality, accurate, and timely financial data and reports to enable informed business decisions. Moreover, you support accounting processes, post to the general ledger, handle payroll and benefits, maintain master data as applicable, maintain and reconcile multiple balance sheet accounts, prepare financial statements for the regional subsidiaries and perform less complex financial analysis tasks. In addition, you provide support during audit or pre-audit tasks, compliance activities and other related accounting duties as assigned by management.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Degree in a business related discipline preferred
- Initial work experience in accounting/finance with direct related experience with full-cycle General Ledger Accounting and Inventory Accounting.
- Experience with Payroll & HR Benefit accounting
- Experience within a Shared Services Center preferred
- Experience with SAP or other ERP system preferred (Local Legacy system, e.g. Scala)
- Fluent English language skills required
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and Excel skills required
- Willing to be based in BGC, Taguig, Metro Manila
- Willing to work on night shift
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!