Voir tous les résultats
Sr. Veeva Developer
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Job Title: Sr. Veeva Developer
Job Location: Electronic City, Bangalore
You will work as IT Senior Veeva Developer within our India Development Center in Bangalore. In this job, you will be responsible to discuss and clarify requirements with business teams and create technical requirements from business requirements according to our Veeva/Salesforce development guidelines. It is important to foster a deep level of communication with the business teams to ensure effective solutions and high customer satisfaction.
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and your ability to understand business requirements for Marketing and Sales processes combined with the skill to perform comparative analysis across solutions in order to provide technical recommendations is a key success factor. From a technical perspective we expect the ability to prepare extensive solution documentation related to technical architecture and solution design of technical components for use across various SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, and others). You are a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new systems and processes rapidly, can collaborate with virtual teams, and having a proven track record of delivering outstanding quality for the Business.
- Must be comfortable to work in Electronic city, Bangalore location
- Bachelor/master’s degree in IT, computer sciences or business with additional qualifications in technology.
- 5+ years of development experience with at least 2-3 years in Veeva and Salesforce
- Must have: Veeva development experience in CRM/iRep
- Proven knowledge and expertise in practical application of Visualforce, Apex Programming and Force.com APIs across multiple clients
- Optional: Knowledge and expertise in practical application of Vault Java SDK
- Good knowledge of Salesforce configuration capabilities and ability to automate using out of the box features e.g. process builders, flows, workflows as well as Lightning and Lightning Component experience!
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com best practices, coding standards and governor limits
- Excellent knowledge of implementation methodologies (e.g. Agile, SCRUM)
- Knowledge of Salesforce administration, release management, and deployment expertise across various tools
- Ability to analyze complex systems as well as trouble shoot and isolate system issues
- Optional: Extensive knowledge of implementng web services such as SOAP and REST APIs with a good understanding of interfaces across enterprise landscapes: e.g. SAP, MDM etc.
- Prior experience of integration with ETL tools like Copado
- Relevant certifications: Salesforce PD1, Salesforce App Builder, Veeva CRM Administrator, Veeva CRM
- Excellent command of English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!