Voir tous les résultats
Account Manager, MilliQ(R) Lab Water Solutions - Delaware and Maryland
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As an Account Manager with MilliporeSigma you will be a part of the Milli-Q® Lab Water Solutions team responsible for the sale of the company’s Milli-Q® Lab Water products and services through direct sales and distribution channels. You are driven to achieve sales targets and will work to develop and maintain solid working relationships with identified distributors within the territory, as well as manage your territory through planned coverage and follow-up of key accounts, end-users, and leads. This role is technical in nature and requires one to maintain a high level of technical and application competence and utilize this knowledge in a manner which will add value to our products and services while promoting and maintaining customer allegiance.
This role will encompass certain regions within Delaware and Maryland and require travel of 40-50%.
Who You Are:
- Associates degree in Science or Business Field
- 2+ years of experience in the Life Science market
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry or other Scientific discipline
- Experience in a sales and/or customer facing role
- Background in Life Science or Engineering within the Life Science market/community
- Ability to develop and demonstrate solutions in technical areas
- Proven ability to understand and articulate both technical product aspects and product market positioning
- Highly organized with the ability to manage one’s territory in an efficient manner and keep up with the demands of this job, such as answering voicemails and emails in a timely manner, planning customer visits, working with our service group, keeping up with leads and quotes, and sometimes deal with anxious customers and their various demands
- Familiarity with the clinical marketspace
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic computer skills and understanding of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. SalesForce.Com experience would be highly preferred
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html