Voir tous les résultats
Senior Analyst - MES ASPEN
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
- Bachelor’s degree Science or Engineering related to ITComputer ScienceElectronicsInstrumentationPharmacy
- Minimum experience of 4-9 years on MES application AspenTech V9, V11, V12, V14.
Having good knowledge on Kepware OPC, Data Historian AspenTech IP 21, APRM - Aspen Production Records Manager (Batch Historian – Batch 21), APEM - Aspen Production Execution Manager (eBRS)
- Have experience on AspenTech new implementation and upgrade projects from requirement gathering stage to qualification and final delivery
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical manufacturing process – Life science and Health care
- Experience on Microsoft SQL server is advantage
- Understanding of ISA S88 and S95 models
- Knowledge on Computer Systems Validation, SDLC methodologies, 21CFR part 11, and cGMP including GAMP and EU Annex 11
- Having experience on others MES applications like Siemens Op-center, Werum PAS-X 3.1.8 is advantage
- Responsible for delivery of various ITSM services like Incident Management, problem Management, Change and Release management etc.
- As part of Global Service Delivery team should be able to deliver 2nd level Support by addressing the issues related to AspenTech MES
- Able to work on shift basis
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team to execute and support projects
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!