Voir tous les résultats
Data Privacy Specialist (all genders)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
As Data Privacy Specialist you will support our business to use appropriate mechanisms to protect personal data and to always comply with data privacy legislation. You will serve as the go-to person for the company's system designed to record all processing activities where personal data are involved (Registry of Processing Activities - ROPA). If you thrive on building discipline and process in a constantly changing environment, are a self-starter who is eager to learn, demonstrate instinctively good judgment, you may be the right fit for this position.
Additionally, you will provide expert advice and educate employees on important data privacy requirements, in particular regarding the EU General Data Protection Regulation standards. You will also deliver ROPA training across all business units and regions to staff members who are involved in handling or processing personal data.
Who you are:
- 3 or more years of experience in data protection compliance or related field, in particular in data mapping and registration of processing activities
- Experience in working with OneTrust tool or similar data privacy management tools
- High level of knowledge and expertise in data protection laws and practices, including deep understanding of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Certified Information Privacy Professional Europe certification (CIPP/E) or similar is a plus)
- Experience or knowledge of US Data Protection laws is a plus
- Intercultural competence and excellent language proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Flexibility to serve different time zones
- Curious and continuous learner with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Reliable self-starter with the capability of working independently and as a team contributor and self-motivated
Information how we process your personal data for recruitment purposes, you will find on registration form in our Recruitment Portal.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!