Voir tous les résultats
Packaging Operator 2
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
- Pull product from specific location in refrigerators and freezers
- Fill product bins from back stock
- File paperwork
- Print documents from online quality systems
- Perform transactions on ERP system
- Follow all EHS procedures. Participate in EHS activities and BeSafes
- Use shrink wrapper, conveyor, and complete daily maintenance needed
- Complete/Submit proper documentation for EHS Waste Transfers
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Semi-Automatic and automatic bottle filling
- Manual bottle filling
- Package inspection and labeling
- Package assembly
- Lift up to 20lbs.
- May be required to move more than 50 pounds with assistance.
- moving drums on and off pallets that exceed 150kg while wearing PPE.
- Sit, stand, walk, reach above the shoulder, stoop, kneel, twist, or crouch for long periods of time.
Hours: 6am to 2:30pm Monday – Friday
Who you are:
- 1+ years experience basic computer skills, assembly, warehouse, manufacturing or powder fill
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years experience working with semi-automatic and automatic fill machines
- Operate pallet and drum moving equipment
- Operate pouch fill equipment, and other types of powder and tablet fill equipment.
- 6 months chemistry related work experience.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Read, understand, and follow written protocols
- Math skills—including metrics and conversion
- Strong communication skills, legible handwriting, reading comprehension
- Accurately follow written and oral instructions
- Work with machinery and chemicals
- Identify malfunctions in equipment operation, and with appropriate approval takes corrective action
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html