Voir tous les résultats
Junior Time&Attendance Specialist with French (all genders)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Please submit your CV in French.
This role may be done up to 60% remotely.
As a T&A Specialist with French, you will be supporting daily time & attendance (and payroll) processes and data entry/corrections. Your scope of duties will include resolving problems and recommending solutions, ensuring the information validity of employee population data and records. In addition, you will be responsible for monitoring the records and data entry procedures and updating procedures necessary to achieve optimal operational efficiency. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the accurate data entry of T&A/Payroll information of all employees; processing and monitoring data changes. Moreover, you will handle responding to inquiries and/or routing inquiries to the appropriate resources, proactively striving for improvement/optimization of processes within the realm of responsibility. You will participate in a new configuration setting regarding a new work schedule and labor agreement (including testing).
Who you are:
- Fluent in French and English
- Min. 1 year of experience in the HR field (French market)
- French T&A experience would be a plus
- Basic knowledge of French labor law (especially anything related to working time, leave of absence…)
- Exceptional customer service skills, with the ability to anticipate customer needs and provide them with relevant information in a timely and proactive manner
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking, organizational skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and build strong partnerships with peers, business partners and customers
- Proven ability to multitask and organize time efficiently by prioritizing work and concentrating on key tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated focus on results
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!