Voir tous les résultats
Application Consultant - SAP MDG-BP/Supplier
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Your Role: The Application Engineer acts as E2E responsible for the SAP Business Partner/Supplier domain of the MDG – Master Data Governance - system to provide state-of-the-art master data solutions. This includes the implementation of appropriate systems enhancements following established processes to meet customer requirements. He/she will interact with our Business Master Data organization to plan, prepare, execute, and monitor projects as well as individual Change Requests. The execution will be either performed by the ‘Application Engineer’ directly or by leveraging technical skills provided by external partners.
He/she will ensure customer satisfaction through proper solution design delivery, application life cycle management, and service performance monitoring while maintaining necessary internal (process, security) and external (GxP, GDPR, license) compliance.
Secure minimal business disruption on the application goes live based on proper design and formal project hand-over process. Thus he/she should be in the position to consult business partners to find suitable and sustainable solutions to meet customer demands. Service Performance Monitoring of the Application Managed Services provided by our strategic partners belongs to the role of meeting the agreed KPIs. This includes periodic reviews and the use of defined processes to hand over new services.
Our MDG is connected to all relevant ERP systems to centrally create, change, distribute, or consolidate master data across the complete enterprise system landscape. The integration of all those components and the participation in architecture design decisions is also part of this position.
Who you are?
- You have Bachelor's/master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences and/or Business Administration
- You have a minimum of 10 years of experience in software or applications services and a minimum 5-year experience within an international environment.
- You have a solid techno-functional knowledge of the MDG-S module combined with a good understanding of associated business processes in connected ERP systems.
- You have a strong understanding of SAP MDG focusing on the BP/Supplier domain with at least 3 years of experience (MDG-S concepts BP/vendor)
- You have the ability to customize/review MDG-S configuration and to create corresponding technical specifications; MDG concepts (Data modeling, BRF+, ALE, Web Services, etc.)
- Notable understanding of the ‘Consolidation engine’ (UI process & set up experience)
- Good understanding & experience in ABAP (programs, function modules, enhancements) -debugging capabilities.
- You have knowledge of SOA and IDoc replication
- You have good ERP domain knowledge primarily in the Purchasing module
- You are proficient in English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!