Voir tous les résultats
Associate Architect SAP MM
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Job Title: Associate Architect SAP MM
Job Location: Electronic City, Bangalore
The Application Consultant for the SAP MM-Purchasing acts as E2E responsible for the Purchasing topics to provide state of the art solutions and services. This includes the implementation of appropriate systems enhancements following established processes to meet customer requirements. The Application Consultant will interact with our Business facing organization to plan, prepare, execute and monitor projects as well as individual Change Requests. This will be done by leveraging technical skills provided by external partners.
In this role we require an excellent knowledge of SAP MM-PUR and the adjacent modules combined with a good understanding of associated P2P (Procure to Pay) business processes integrated with ERP systems. Thus he/she should be in the position to consult business partners to find suitable and sustainable solutions meeting customer demands.
Service Performance Monitoring of the Application Managed Services provided by our strategic partners belongs to the role to meet the agreed KPIs. This includes periodic reviews and the use of defined processes to hand over new services.
Purchasing is connected to all relevant ERP systems to centrally create, change, and distribute, or to consolidate master data across the complete enterprise system landscape. The integration of all those components and the participation in architecture design decisions is also part of this position.
Ensure customer satisfaction through proper solution design delivery, applications life cycle management and service performance monitoring while maintaining necessary internal (process, security) and external (GxP, GDPR, license) compliance.
Secure minimal business disruption on application go live based on proper design and formal project hand-over process.
Operational Vendor Management & Reporting
- Manage vendor service performance against below processes.
- Establish the required improvements plan as per identified gaps and/or defined requirements.
- Secure timely issuance of periodic performance report and annual service reviews
- Lead the resolution of critical or complex incidents including related crisis management when appropriate.
- Coordinate communication and coordination with the relevant stakeholders (Infrastructure, GIAM team, business key users, etc)
- Lead master plan and priorities toward ticket elimination and automation
- Proactively suggest possible solutions and propose an action plan for improvement to management.
Change and Release Management
- Establish documentation of current and target application architecture (incl. CMDB)
- Establish and implement the Life Cycle Management plan for applications in scope.
- Secure Change Management processes in line with relevant SOPs
- Ensure complete and accurate handover documents created prior to production release.
- Manage the application portfolio at the most appropriate level of release.
- Lead technical design of applications/solutions in portfolio.
- Provide technical services and functional advice on the implementation of business applications.
- Provide functional/technical support to project teams.
- Provide the technical input for defining and maintaining the development standard and guidelines.
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences and/or Business Administration
- 9-year experience in SAP MM applications services i.e Implementations / upgrade / Support etc.
- 3-year experience within an international environment
- English mandatory (written and spoken)
- An additional language (German, Spanish or Portuguese) is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to make difficult decisions and act autonomously
- Integration skills regarding the use of functionality within SAP MM-PUR
- Expert knowledge in Materials Management with all sub areas
- Expert knowledge in Purchasing
- Expert knowledge in Output determination
- Good knowledge in Inventory Management
- Good knowledge in Batch management
- Good knowledge in SRM
- Good knowledge in MRP/ Demand management
- Good knowledge in EDI
- Basic knowledge in ABAP - debugging
- Basic knowledge in Archiving
IT Process roles (optional)
- Operational Vendor Management & Reporting
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change and Release Management
- Project Delivery and Service Introduction
- Application Life Cycle Management
- Disaster Recovery Planning and Testing
- Information Security – Patch Management, Information classification
- Operational Compliance – DP, GxP (user management), licenses management, training plan and execution, FSA – error management of iDocs, BI session, transaction error
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!