Voir tous les résultats
Regional Learning Partner
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
We are looking for an experienced Regional Learning Partner (m/f/d) in China to provide professional support to our business units on all Talent Development needs. Being part of a global team within the HR People & Organizational Growth department, you will closely work with stakeholders in the business as well as HR to ensure the best solutions for the development of our Chine’s talents.
- Partner with other Regional Learning Partners and Global Solution Owners to ensure a suitable portfolio for Learning & Development needs of the business.
- Collaborate closely with business stakeholders and Business Partners to understand the needs and requirements.
- Set up suitable measures, follow them up and promote them accordingly. For this you closely work together with the Global Solution Owners and share also feedback for continuous improvement.
- Enablement of Business Partners and other relevant interfaces to create awareness for the available solutions.
- Close cooperation with external training vendors to ensure high quality measures.
- Involvement in global and regional projects on Learning & Development measures.
Who you are:
- At least 8 years experience and in-depth expertise in relevant topics of learning and talent development.
- Profound skills in project management.
- Strong capabilities in stakeholder management, so able to work with business leaders and HR business partners to establish credibility and impact.
- Strong understanding of the Talent Management and Development cycle.
- Business- and customer-focused, solution-oriented and team player.
- Able to work effectively in a matrix structure.
- Very good English proficiency (need to communicate fluently).
If you are ready to convince our stakeholders of and support in the topics of Learning & Development by being a role model yourself, you are invited to apply.
Department: EF-HR-PLR Regional Learning
Role level: Expert 3
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!