Voir tous les résultats
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
The nature of the position is to understand customers, business and manufacturing interaction as well as knowledge of global quality management and local systems, processes and procedures.
- Complete and coordinate customer surveys, questionnaires and quality data inquiries including custom customer reports.
- Coordinate and arrange customer audits with sales accounts and Operations teams. Support or coordinate internal audits for plants within China.
- Coordinate and prepare for customer audits of other global plants outside of China for China customers.
- Pull data to analyze and report quality metrics.
- Attend customer meetings for complaints and coordinate resolution to meet customer’s expectations.
- Attend customer meetings to support customer process issues and resolution.
- Provide technical support and direction to complaint investigators for customer quality issues. Support task forces for critical customer quality issues.
- Develop and support data and communication for Process Change Notification to local customers
- Prepare quality data package and present or support sales for new business opportunities
- Generate ad hoc reports, charts for management, charts for Quality Stand-downs and audits, and for customer inquiries.
- Take direction and implement improvements for quality performance proactive initiatives
- Support metrics and quality programs that enhance customer satisfaction to support Semiconductor Materials business development.
- Work closely with cross functional teams globally to achieve business and quality targets.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!