Voir tous les résultats
Operational Excellence Manager
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
What are we looking for-
• We are looking for an experienced Operational Excellence expert. Candidate must be able to manage, coordinate and drive continuous improvement activities at multiple sites in China, achieving cost, quality, service, and safety improvements.
• We are seeking an individual influencer with strong knowledge of LEAN & SIX SIGMA concepts. As essential for the candidate is a positive record of accomplishment in implementing and inspiring an organization for daily continuous improvement.
• The candidate will lead transformational projects, coach other individuals running lean projects, and support the local management team in building a daily continuous improvement culture.
• Candidate has to collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute improvement strategies while measuring and monitoring performance metrics to drive sustainable results.
• The position will be located in Nantong city, China with 25-30% domestic & International travel.
Key roles & responsibilities-
• Design and implement mechanisms to improve Operational Excellence Culture and engage operations leaders in developing long terms OpEx strategy and roadmap.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams - Work closely with manufacturing, engineering, quality, distribution, and supply chain teams to identify improvement opportunities and drive implementation.
• Foster strong relationships and effective communication channels with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
• Leading improvement projects and mentoring BB/GBs to address key cross functional issues. Facilitate the Leadership Steering Committee to tollgate GB/BB projects and Kaizen’s to ensure consistency in methods and quality project deliverables.
• Publish monthly OpEx MIS reports including scorecard, Progress presentation, Key initiatives, Quarterly Newsletter and coordinate for monthly review meetings with leadership team.
• Coordinating RCA / brainstorming sessions with project teams, help project teams in process mapping, VSM and statistical analysis.
• Conduct various trainings on LSS / TPM tools for OpEx project team members and act as mentor for project leads.
• Capturing of Best Practices and sharing it with site team and other sites teams Site OpEx Lead would be a key resource working closely with Site Leadership and helping them to identify opportunities for improvement in the areas of Quality, Cost, and Productivity & Delivery and conducting gap analysis and driving OpEx projects.
• Inspirational leadership style, with the ability to influence cross functionally.
• Proven experience in leading projects with a record of successful implementation
• Broad strategic thinker, with clear vision and direction of world class change management.
• Excellent presentation skills with solid communication capabilities and practices, both oral and written
• Sound knowledge of Lean & Six Sigma (especially Lean; Waste Reduction, VSM, TPM, RCA, Kaizen & Six Sigma analytical tools)
• Strong interpersonal capabilities and ability to work cross-functionally with other leaders.
• Strategic Thinking & Change Management
• Data & big data analysis
Education and Experience-
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or B. Tech / Engineering graduate (preferred)
• 08+ years of experience
• Six Sigma Black Belt certification
• Prefer industry sector- Healthcare / Pharma / FMCG/ Chemicals
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!