Voir tous les résultats
Head of Proposal Management
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
- Lead a global team of experts that manage the efficient generation of high-quality project proposals from initial client request (RFP) through hand-off of the signed contract to Client Project Management teams across all sites and modalities of a PU.
- Lead the creation of “integrated offering” proposals that cover combined scope from several sites and PUs by collaborating closely with the other PU’s proposal management teams and contributing functions. Establish the governance, R&Rs, methodologies and processes that enable effective and efficient creation of such proposals in close alignment with the Life Science Services global functions.
- Establish and evolve over time suitable organizational structures and adequate resourcing for the proposal management team and the cross-functional proposal generation R&Rs and processes that enable a best-in-class client experience from RFP to signature and creation of high-quality proposals with competitive turnaround times.
- Drive harmonization and standardization of proposal templates and processes across the different sites and modalities of the PU and in close collaboration with the other PUs. Ensure templates and approaches evolve with the needs of the business, reflecting latest commercial strategy, pricing & contracting framework, and cost models by closely working with the PU and global functions and the different sites.
- Establish appropriate processes to ensure the cross-functional review and approval of proposals before submission. Responsible for the quality and accuracy of the deliverables.
- Capture key proposal metrics including client feedback (proposal quality, win/loss reasons) and deliver KPIs as required for internal reporting (e.g. monthly/quarterly business report). Also, sponsor and drive continuous process improvements in close collaboration with business development (BD), client project management (CPM) and subject matter experts at the sites to improve e.g. proposal quality and turnaround time.
- Collaborate closely with CPM and BD to manage feedback loop with the goal to improve handover to CPM and to understand accuracy of proposal cost estimates vs. actuals. Jointly define and implement measures to improve project profitability and actuals vs. plan monitoring of costs.
- Establish a passion for operational excellence and drive innovation with respect to system, process and technology improvements. Specifically, ensure digitization of the proposal Management processes by integration into key commercial & operational infrastructure (e.g. Salesforece.com, SAP integration, internal programs).
- Actively drive professional development of your team members, foster an entrepreneurial spirit. and ensure high engagement of the team.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical or Process engineering or relevant field.
- 7+ years of direct experience working in the Life Sciences business sector (e.g. Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, etc.)
- 3+ years experience working in an CTDMO environment, ideally experience in proposal management.
- People Management experience
- Deep scientific and technical knowledge of relevant process & analytical development, clinical and commercial manufacturing, and quality requirements across all relevant modalities from direct experience working in Manufacturing, Tech Transfer, Process Development, Client Project Management or Commercial or a combination of these disciplines.
- Extensive experience working for a clinical contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) or testing facility (CTO) and strong understanding of their respective client management and project execution processes.
- Commercial focused mindset with excellent communication skills, able to interface effectively with top internal and external management teams.
- Detailed and process-oriented, with the ability to deliver within a matrixed organization by instilling effective collaboration alongside efficient processes.
- Strong skills to lead and influence across and up into the organization driving high performance of own organization and beyond in a dynamic matrix environment.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html