Voir tous les résultats
Senior System Engineer Infrastructure
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Your Role: This is an exciting Senior Technical role opportunity, where you will integrate the Digital Plant Infrastructure team that have the responsibility of Patch and Vulnerability Management, Windows Audit and Compliance and Server Room Management. You will work as a Senior System Engineer to support the global infrastructure in our area of responsibility. You will work with the global DPI team, our Sectors (Healthcare, Electronics, Life Science) and OT Engineering teams, to improve the services with provide in our area of responsibility.
You should have experience in the architecture and implementation of large Global Patching solutions and deployments. It is important that you are able to apply analytical, statistical, and programming skills to collect, analyze, and interpret large vulnerability data sets.
You will represent and provide support for the windows team in Global and Local Audits. Perform regular audits and assessments of security controls impacting the Datacenters / Server Rooms and services provided. It’s a plus if you have experience in tracking and ensure the closure of the audit findings on time IT Audit readiness for Security control and Vulnerability remediate Gaps. You will Represent the windows team in the Disaster Recovery Process Plans and Execution Tests, Support the Service Management process for the Windows Team (Management of Business Service, SLA’s), support the Change Management for the Windows Team. Experience in maintain and track the Windows Licenses is also important.
Who you are:
- 5 + Years prior experience in Technical roles of Windows, Vmware, Network, Storage
- Microsoft Windows Server and VMware certification is a plus
- Deep technical knowledge of Patching and Vulnerability Management Infrastructure systems
- Good working knowledge of coding and scripting is a plus (ex: PowerShell scripting, Phyton, Ruby)
- Excellent knowledge of server administration, Patch Management & OS specific debugging tool Solarwinds Patch Management, Microsoft SCCM or others
- Good understanding of server technologies such as Active Directory Services, WSUS, DNS and performance tools
- Experience with DC and Server Room Management Software such as Schneider Electric Struxureware, Cormant
- In-depth troubleshooting skills
- Responsiveness and customer focus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team environment.
Salary starts at 3000 EUR, and is dependent upon relevant experience.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!